Please be sure to carefully read through our policies before filling out any adoption applications and before inquiring about adopting.
**ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**
Pup reservation and pricing:
If you would like to reserve a pup we require a 50% non refundable reservation fee for each rat you wish to buy, payed 3 weeks after birth of pup. Upon pick up we will accept cash and money orders ONLY made out to Christina Peters. we will accept paypal to certain people as I have heard of breeders having issues receiving payments.
Accepted payment types: Cash, money order to Christina Peters, and in some instances paypal.
1) Rats are social animals that live in social structures so rats will not be adopted out singly unless you own rats of the SAME SEX already that he/she may live with.
2) Our litters are thoughtfully planned out for Health, temperament, and quality. None of these animals are to be used for food.
3) I reserve the right to deny adoption to anyone if any problems are found.
4) Our rats are on a strict no breeding contract.
5) Any adopters under the age of 18 will need to provide a parent or guardian to vouch that they may adopt and are allowed to keep rats as pets
6) Rats will not leave for their new homes until the age of 5-6 weeks, some litters may be held later than that at my own discretion.
7) Rats like any other pet will require a vet visit at least once in their life so upon adoption you must provide a valid veterinarian's contact information and name, or website.
8) These rats have been handled from birth and enjoy human contact as well as intellectual stimulation, therefore upon adopting you agree to give your rat at least 30 mins of free range/Social interaction and play time a day. Obviously more interaction/free range is recommended.